Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draught from Stove

Options
  • 10-12-2019 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi

I have a Henley Stove. It was installed 18month ago. Didn’t get any use last winter as I had no guard for it to stop the kids getting at it. Using it more this year. On Sunday night during the high winds, I noticed a wicked draught coming in. I’ve attached a picture of the area. One side is the wall and the other side is the back of the stove.

There is an air inlet pipe running through the wall and into a “box” at the bottom of the stove. The draught seems to be coming from between the box and the back of the stove. Its 100% not coming in through the wall.

Any ideas what is wrong? I assume there is not meant to be any air leaking out of this?

Advertisement