Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gainsborough Sovereign Shower

Options
  • 09-12-2019 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

Hi

Have to replace one of these Gainsborough Showers anyone know a replacement one that has the best fit in terms of plumbing etc

thx xl500

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Triton T80z. 190 euro in woodies

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭xl500

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Triton T80z. 190 euro in woodies

Great Sleeper I knew you would know what about Triton T90Sr will it have simaler footprint will Plumbing line up with Gainsborough Sovereign

Thx
    XL500

• Registered Users Posts: 16,943 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

xl500 wrote:
    Great Sleeper I knew you would know what about Triton T90Sr will it have simaler footprint will Plumbing line up with Gainsborough Sovereign

Your shower is a mains fed shower. T80z is a mains fed shower. Triton T90sr is a tank fed shower. You would need to convert the pipe work to the tank if you want the triton t90sr

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭xl500

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Your shower is a mains fed shower. T80z is a mains fed shower. Triton T90sr is a tank fed shower. You would need to convert the pipe work to the tank if you want the triton t90sr

Thanks for that I was not even over to look at it the person just told me the make and it was knackered glad I checked here

Thanks Again
    XL500

Advertisement