Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botox and Lip fillers recommendations?

Options
  • 08-12-2019 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting Botox and possibly lip fillers done for the first time, but before then I would like to know if anyone could recommend and particularly good places?

So far I have been thinking of Therapie and Doctor 1.618 both in Galway, has anyone had experiences of either of this?

Particularly interested in places in Galway, bit would be willing to travel further afield to say Limerick or even Dublin if some place was particularly recommended and had a really good reputation

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Auralia in Limerick is where anyone I know has had BOTOX treatment. I thought about fillers for a (then) thin face and Auralua was recommended by everyone. Considering I had no idea they had had any treatments, it must be good work, to look so natural.

Advertisement