Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

ERCC Gloucester V Connacht 1pm BT Sport 2

• 08-12-2019 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭ Jump_In_Jack

Gloucester team announced
    15. Tom Marshall; 14. Louis Rees-Zammit, 13. Chris Harris, 12. Mark Atkinson, 11. Ollie Thorley; 10. Danny Cipriani, 9. Joe Simpson; 1. Val Rapava-Ruskin, 2. Franco Marais, 3. Fraser Balmain; 4. Gerbrandt Grobler, 5. Franco Mostert; 6. Ruan Ackermann, 7. Jake Polledri, 8. Ben Morgan (capt)
    Replacements: 16. Todd Gleave, 17. Josh Hohneck, 18. Jamal Ford-Robinson, 19. Alex Craig, 20. Lewis Ludlow, 21. Callum Braley, 22. Billy Twelvetrees, 23. Matt Banahan

https://www.connachtrugby.ie/butler-returns-to-captain-connacht-in-champions-cup-clash-against-gloucester/

Connacht Matchday Squad V Gloucester (SUN 8 Dec, 1pm)
    (15-9): John Porch, Niyi Adeolokun, Bundee Aki, Peter Robb, Kyle Godwin, Jack Carty, Caolin Blade (1-8): Denis Buckley, Tom McCartney, Finlay Bealham, Joe Maksymiw, Quinn Roux, Eoghan Masterson, Colby Fainga’a, Jarrad Butler (Capt).
    Replacements: Jonny Murphy, Matthew Burke, Dominic Robertson McCoy, Ultan Dillane, Robin Copeland, Stephen Kerins, Conor Fitzgerald, Tom Daly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 Former Former

That's a very strong Gloucester pack. A 4-1 loss here to keep it alive for next week wouldn't be a disaster.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Connacht sneak a win, Gloucester have never been able to put anything together in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,225 ✭✭✭✭ Venjur

Remember chaps, just say no to Dougie.

story-22612-22612-xlarge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭ Burkie1203

Connacht players have an unreal ability to lose the ball in contact far too easily

• Registered Users Posts: 7,613 ✭✭✭ connachta

Thank you for the thread, Jump!
    I was 100% focus on the game itself.

Not the greatest one of course, but without the intercept try... Not a disaster anyway. We can give them the back of the coin next week, take the 5 points and still have (slim) hopes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭ Dubinusa

Connacht defended poorly, imo. Thought the were giving up lots of ground in the tackle. Roux was poor. Didn't carry much and I think he should have been a guy to use to gain momentum. Dillane not starting was baffling.
    Thought Blade was good and Carty was a mixed bag. I would expect a Connacht win next week. Definitely a lot to work on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement