Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

12 month Xbox live code not showing up as such

Options
  • 07-12-2019 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi there. I've been setting up a new Xbox one today and bought three 12 month subscription codes from CDKeys. However, after applying the codes, I'm seeing the XBox Live Gold subscription expires on 12/8/2022 when I check my account. Seems to be missing a few months. Anyone have this happen?

Comments

US date format? So Dec. 8 2022 perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Pygmie

That didn't occur to me! Maybe you're right!

Yep, changed my profile to English (UK). It was set to English (US) for some reason. It's now displaying correctly! Many thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,797 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Pygmie wrote: »
    Yep, changed my profile to English (UK). It was set to English (US) for some reason. It's now displaying correctly! Many thanks!!!

Convert your Live to Game Pass Ultimate for €1 now.

Already done! Great bargain in fairness!

• Advertisement
Advertisement