Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Led beanie hat battery problem

Options
  • 07-12-2019 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭

Bought a led beanie hat in woodies and young lad took the light out and dropped it and I cannot get it back together right.

Can anyone help I'm going try add some pics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭celt262

celt262 wrote: »
    Bought a led beanie hat in woodies and young lad took the light out and dropped it and I cannot get it back together right.

Can anyone help I'm going try add some pics.

Pics attached

celt262 wrote: »
    Pics attached

.sorry cant get them to upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,232 ✭✭✭✭endacl

https://www.woodies.ie/ultralight-led-beanie-hat-te202-1150501

This one? At a tenner, I’d say your best and simplest option is to buy another and tell the young fella not to mess with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,990 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

It is supposed to be removable .... and replaceable I guess ....... to allow the hat to be washed.

Did he break something that you cannot replace it?

It is supposed to be removable .... and replaceable I guess ....... to allow the hat to be washed.

Did he break something that you cannot replace it?

The batteries came out and I cannot figure out how to get them back in right. There are 2 button batteries and a contact which is coming from a board.

• Advertisement
Advertisement