Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTSB drawdown time

Options
  • 06-12-2019 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi all, we are finally getting to drawdown for a new build after a long 11 months! Our solicitor will be requesting drawdown on Monday. Just wondering how long the average time is with PTSB to release the funds? Anyone used them recently? Cut off point is 13th, so we are down to the wire. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

We drew down with them in August. They were a day late on releasing the funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭oleard1987

We did it last week and took roughly 5 days ,if you have a good solicitor (ours was very good)She hounded them every day, just make sure everything in your side is good and it should sail through

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭cianlynchali

How did ye fair out after?. Requested drawdown last Wednesday the 11th. Still havent heard for them. Keeping pressure on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Natashaw88x

Funds were requested last Monday. They were released Wednesday morning and with my solicitor Wednesday evening. I would chase again!
    How did ye fair out after?. Requested drawdown last Wednesday the 11th. Still havent heard for them. Keeping pressure on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭cianlynchali

Funds were requested last Monday. They were released Wednesday morning and with my solicitor Wednesday evening. I would chase again!

That was quick. I will follow up on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement