Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions for desktop speaker stands

Options
  • 04-12-2019 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hi all i bought a pair of Audioengine A2+ wireless recently and their a cracking sounding speaker for their size and well suited for a desktop,the desk height is lower than average so i,m looking at a pair of stands that have a rise and tilt option which i saw on this website https://www.gear4music.ie/Recording-and-Computers/Deluxe-Tilting-Desktop-Monitor-Stands-by-Gear4music-Pair/1YKX
    If theirs anyone here that would have some info to share good or bad it about the above stands or other effective budget stands it would be appreciated as am looking to pull the trigger ASAP : )
    I have noticed from reviews some have said that having a good open area below the speaker and the top speaker plate having a large open area too that the speaker sits on will give a much better quality of sound.So with that in mind i was wondering what effect the large rubber covering on the speaker plate would have to the quality of sound,is it an effective type of rubber that would be used in speaker stand construction and either increase or decrease the listening pleasure.
    One more thing,would the stand being extendable have any effect to the quality of sound from the likes of metal to metal of the extender say having a bit of play after tightening up rather than being constructed without,cheers....

Advertisement