Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of central heating installation

Options
  • 02-12-2019 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi, I’m looking to get a rough idea of what getting central heating put into a house would cost? It’s an old house (1950s) and has never had any central heating. All heating is from solid fuel. It’s a 3 bed house. Nothing to fancy but basic central heating and I’ve no idea what a reasonable cost is. As solid fuel is really becoming a null and void option I’d like to prepare and the house is quite cold on occasion. Any help/advice is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,737 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Hi, I’m looking to get a rough idea of what getting central heating put into a house would cost? It’s an old house (1950s) and has never had any central heating. All heating is from solid fuel. It’s a 3 bed house. Nothing to fancy but basic central heating and I’ve no idea what a reasonable cost is. As solid fuel is really becoming a null and void option I’d like to prepare and the house is quite cold on occasion. Any help/advice is much appreciated.

There’s a lot of factors to consider but 10k would be a good ballpark figure

Advertisement