Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked domestic sewer - Recommended drain cleaner

Options
  • 01-12-2019 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

All, could anyone let me know if they could recommend a suitable domestic drain waste cleaner. I have a blocked drain from the toilets & it is backing up out the FOG trap at ground level.

Has anyone a good recommendation to who would get the job done asap, please let me know. I know there are alot of drain cleaner companies out there but would like to get it done fast, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Always found DynoRod to be responsive....they even came out on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day a few years ago (can't remember which it was, but I was impressed).

Have used them on a shared sewer pipe problem, which they eventually surveyed for us and permanently fixed the cause of the recurring blockage - rats would you believe).

Dublin area here.

Advertisement