Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox x on Microsoft store

Options
  • 27-11-2019 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Hi I'm thinking of getting the Xbox x on the Microsoft store for €340, I also have €100 in credit from in the Microsoft store going back ages so I'd be getting it €240 with the star wars game. Is it worth it? Haven't been gaming in ages but want to get back into it again. Worth getting for that price? Microsoft have €160 off it for black Friday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

martin101 wrote: »
    Hi I'm thinking of getting the Xbox x on the Microsoft store for €340, I also have €100 in credit from in the Microsoft store going back ages so I'd be getting it €240 with the star wars game. Is it worth it? Haven't been gaming in ages but want to get back into it again. Worth getting for that price? Microsoft have €160 off it for black Friday.

if it were me, I'd buy the console in gamestop for 289, and then use your microsoft credit to buy games or a subscription to xbox game pass.

Advertisement