Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black friday offers

Options
  • 25-11-2019 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭

discountcoffee.ie are doing 20% monin and syrups,
    I'm hoping their offers get better as the week goes on,

Anyone else spot any coffee deals please feel free to post

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

today it's ESE & senseo pods
    20%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,924 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Amazon are doing Tassimo for as low as £13.50 delivered for 5 packs (80 pods).

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,630 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Coffeeangel have a 50% off discount on a lot of stuff, picked up a Brewista smart scale and a few pitchers myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭smcclaw

Coffeeangel have a 50% off discount on a lot of stuff, picked up a Brewista smart scale and a few pitchers myself.

Likewise - great offer

today's offer from discount coffee is 20% off paper cups and lids.

like FFS

• Advertisement

20% off all Lavazza products today on discountcoffee.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭bergipau

Bell lane are selling 3 bags for the price of 2 and free shipping when you spend over 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭bergipau

Bell lane are selling 3 bags for the price of 2 and free shipping when you spend over 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fantacoffee

Gustatory 30% off all monthly subs for Black Friday

https://www.gustatory.co/pages/speciality-coffee-box-subscriptions

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Fantacoffee

Amazon are doing Tassimo for as low as £13.50 delivered for 5 packs (80 pods).

That's actually criminal. But, are they actually any good?

Sigh, Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Passed a pile of coffee pod machines in Tesco Wexford on Friday. Thought it said Tassimo but it might have been Dolce Gusto - it was a few aisles away! Was red in front and black/grey on the back.
    €25 as I recall, Black Friday signs on it. Sign said reduced from €99 (right...!)
    Am tempted but need to find one which can take commonly available pods from LIDL etc - I'm not a "serious " coffee drinker.

Advertisement