Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living Christmas trees

Options
  • 25-11-2019 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen any living Christmas trees, in and around the Dublin area.

Woodies has small ones but I'm looking for something maybe 2-3ft for outside the front door.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Lidl have little ones, but possibly not quite 2ft. I've got one in my porch at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Adonis Flowers on Patrick St usually get some in, I got ours there a few years back, they have loads that are 'apartment sized' which would probably suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Toots wrote: »
    Lidl have little ones, but possibly not quite 2ft. I've got one in my porch at the minute.

That's where I saw them and got the idea. They a wee bit small bit they might just have to do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Dunnes stores have what you’re looking for. They had in the Carlow store last night when I was there anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

saw a sign for them outside horkans

• Advertisement
Advertisement