Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRM for Accountants

Options
  • 25-11-2019 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Which software are practices using for CRM/Time Management/Compliance etc...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

eusap wrote: »
    Which software are practices using for CRM/Time Management/Compliance etc...

None is the short answer. There is only one Irish CRM solution for accountants that I know of. It's very expensive and you spend more time fiddling with the software that you could just keep and excel spreadsheet for half the effort.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 9,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

None is the short answer. There is only one Irish CRM solution for accountants that I know of. It's very expensive and you spend more time fiddling with the software that you could just keep and excel spreadsheet for half the effort.

And the name of this software would be????

Thanks.

Jim2007 wrote: »
    And the name of this software would be????

Thanks.

I'd rather not say it publicly but can send it to you via PM.

I'd rather say it publicly but can send it to you via PM.

That does not make any sense.... if a software house is offering a solution to the public, then there should not be any issue with naming it and if they're trying to keep it a secret, it's probably best avoided...

That does not make any sense.... if a software house is offering a solution to the public, then there should not be any issue with naming it and if they're trying to keep it a secret, it's probably best avoided...

I just rather not name people or brands on an internet forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭eusap

can u pm me the name

Actually it now makes perfect since, given the posters history. Time to ignore.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭tanit

This is a bit late but for small and medium practices this might be what you are looking for
    Drive CRM
    It combines well with Relate software accounts production but I don't know if you can use as a standalone solution. Relate also offers a Company Secretarial package and they all combine together. You might only be interested in a couple of the packages, the accountancy, Drive and the Company Secretarial for instance and not all of them and it would change the fee you need to pay.

Relate is quite good on the compliance side and to be honest from my point of view very user friendly and the support services are good as well. I have worked in a couple of practices that had the software and they were quite fast answering queries and helping with issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭berettaman

In my experience most small firms use excel.

CRM have a lot of ways to break down info and some can be integrated and handy but most small firms compile an excel list from their CRO watchlist/ROS client list and work form there.

berettaman wrote: »
    In my experience most small firms use excel.

CRM have a lot of ways to break down info and some can be integrated and handy but most small firms compile an excel list from their CRO watchlist/ROS client list and work form there.

I agree. I've searched high and low for a good CRM, we even tried one for 8 months before decommissioning and going back to excel spreadsheets. You spend so much time flapping around with the CRM software by tagging items, clicking buttons, flagging things that it's actually counter productive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement