Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does any Boots in Dublin stock The Ordinary products in-store?

Options
  • 24-11-2019 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all, title says it all really. Are The Ordinary products available in store or is it just online? The online stock check doesn't work for them.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I would say liffey Valley would be your best bet but I don't know, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Online only in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 32,198 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

aneonmoose wrote: »
    Hi all, title says it all really. Are The Ordinary products available in store or is it just online? The online stock check doesn't work for them.

Thanks!!
    You can get it in arnotts if that is any help

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

aneonmoose wrote: »

Thanks!!
    I went into the local Boots for something totally different, which the website claimed they stocked, only to be told that I can only get it online and have it delivered there. That way it would be in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

The BT Beauty Lounge on Clarendon St stock it - https://www.brownthomas.com/brands/the-ordinary/

If you buy online directly from Deciem they're offering 23% off until Nov 30, I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

I noticed BT2 in Blanch stock them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭lubie76

I saw they are also being stocked now in ‘& Other Stories’ in Grafton Street. Limited enough selection by the looks of it though!

We really need a proper Deciem store!

Advertisement