Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Divorce but coparent afterwards in Same house

Options
  • 24-11-2019 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Looking to divorce but continue living in the same house and rear our kid , in reality the marriage is dead a number of years.

We have an agreement which we will obviously need to check is legal.

Can we divorce while living in same house ?

Could someone PM me with a recommended solicitor ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maceamonn

No one able to recommend a divorce solicitor on Northside of the city ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

maceamonn wrote: »
    No one able to recommend a divorce solicitor on Northside of the city ?

Recommendations are against the charter

• Registered Users Posts: 5 maceamonn

Sorry i did not realise that.

Has anyone experience of divorce while living together and continuing in the same house. Do you need the new legislation for that or possible under the old one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

What city? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭bozd

Find out who does family law cases, not a mix as I was warned against. If you dont have resources go to Legal Law Board or Citizens Advice - or just trawl back through previous posts as I did - lots of useful info there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement