Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee machine for Christmas

Options
  • 23-11-2019 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi all I'm looking to buy a good quality coffee machine for someone for Christmas. Basically what I want is something that includes a frother and uses a grinder rather than your one touch coffee machine. I want something sustainable and easy to keep where I can get good value for my money without overstepping the mark. So far I have had my eye on the Sage BES875UK Barista Express with Temp Control Milk Jug, Brushed Stainless Steel & BES003UK the Temp Control Milk Texturing Jug. At the moment it's near 500 but keeping an eye on it for black Friday. But is it the best value or is there any other machines out there that are cheaper or at equal price but yet are just as good? Also anyone that has good knowledge on this machine your thoughts are welcome..

Comments

Advertisement