Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Fire TV Cube 4K

Options
  • 23-11-2019 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Anybody bought the Amazon Fire TV Cube 4K and would you recommend it or the cheaper 4k fire tv stick. I live in Ireland so I know Prime videos will not work. Will other apps fail to run due to my location. I know it's not released for the Irish market but I've seen other posts where people have the 4k fire tv stick running in Ireland. Cannot find any information about the cube. Just looking for a heads up on people's experiences. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

While we can’t discuss circumventing regional restrictions here (and I have a bit of sympathy on this one, I’d love a Fire TV Cube!) have a look in the Prime Video thread in the Television forum where they might be able to help you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement