Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo international call barring password?

Options
  • 22-11-2019 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

I would like to block international calls from GoMo SIM. I have send email to GoMo support (utter crap), I havent got any reply till now. Also tried to contact them via chat, still no luck !

Do any one know the call barring password? Or is it different from SIM to SIM?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 buzz77

These codes are valid for any network as they are standard GSM codes defined by ETSI:

activate int'l barring => **331*[code]# [DIAL]
    cancel int'l barring => ##331*[code]# [DIAL]
    status int'l barring => *#331# [DIAL]

CODE is the default code 0000. You can change it this way:

Change Call Barring PIN code: **03*oldPIN*newPIN*newPIN# [DIAL]

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭TestLink

I tried **331*0000# but I am getting "Connection Problem or invalid MMI code"

Any solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 buzz77

TestLink wrote: »
    I tried **331*0000# but I am getting "Connection Problem or invalid MMI code"

Any solution?

Works just fine for me. Check if your default code is indeed 0000.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭cianof

OP, did you find a solution to this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭TestLink

After several times contacting GoMo via email and chat, the issue was not fixed. So I went to ComReg and made a complaint. ComReg gave me a case number and told me to send an email to complaints@gomo.ie and let them know if the issue is not fixed within 2 days.

As soon as GoMo got that email, they contacted me and set international call barring. So no more international calls from GoMo SIM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement