Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV+ on Eir TV

Options
  • 21-11-2019 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I had the Eir tv/broadband bundle installed this week, and as part of the package you get the Apple+ streaming service free for 12 months. I’ve watched the first 2 episodes of The Morning Show on it, however when I try to watch episode 3, it’s asking me to confirm that I’ll sign up for a 7 day trial after which it’s €4.99 per month.

I went on live chat and was told to ignore it as the service is free for 12 months, however it won’t let me proceed unless I enter my iTunes password and I then got a confirmation email from Apple that €4.99 would be taken from my account on the 28/11. I’ve obviously cancelled the subscription.

Anyone any ideas what this is about!

Advertisement