Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Gas boiler finance

Options
  • 21-11-2019 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Gas service man says my Glo worm KFB Fan is gone and cant be replaced so I have to get a new boiler. Can anyone recommend a reputable supplier that will do a payment plan? No heating currently so will need it done soon. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Swyft Energy say they do from their website but I don't think they are countrywide. Family member used them and recommended. Is the credit union an option? Even banks will do a very fast turnaround on loans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Swyft energy use flexi fi for their payment plans. I think some gas and electricity suppliers can go through flexi fi too, they seem to be popping up a lot in places these days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭zerosugarbuzz

Thanks for the info guys, I think Electric Ireland offer a payment plan too.

Advertisement