Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rash

Options
  • 19-11-2019 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

A few days ago I noticed a rash on my chin, this rash has come up a few times before but goes away by itself after a couple of weeks and stays in the same area.
    Throughout the day the rash spread and I caught myself in the mirror that evening and noticed the rash had spread up to my eye and was all over my cheeks, its continued to worsen and is now all over my face and forehead, it is slightly itchy but not too much, my skin is very dry and tight.

I have sensitive skin and suffer from rosacea but cant think what could be causing the rash.

Has anyone had anything similar happen to them?

Comments

I had contact dermatitis that sounds like your rash, but it didn't spread. Are you using a different hand cream and resting your chin in your hand (I do this)? Could something like that be causing a reaction?

I'd say you need to go to the doc Airy, just in case it's more vexatious and gearing up to spread more. Good luck getting it sorted quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,665 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Definitely go to the doctor. That sounds very bad. Hope you get it sorted.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Always Tired

Possibly perioral dermatitis. Is it flaky around your mouth especially after waking up? Do you wear makeup or use any cortisone/steroid creams?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread locked, medical advice is not allowed on boards.ie. Best bet is to visit a doctor OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement