Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Storage for a classic car

Options
  • 14-11-2019 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

I have a 25 year old modern classic, I let its tax expire recently and declared it off the road until next summer. I have garage space in my own shed but really it takes up too much space, hogging the entire garage.

What sort of prices should I expect to pay for storage? Either in a ventilated 20 foot container or in a dedicated place. What are you paying if you are renting storage. I really have no idea what would be the cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭Neilw

I paid about €75 per month for a single car stored in North Co. Dublin, that was a classic car storage place.

I also have a 20ft container that I had spray foam insulated all round, I have another car in that.
    It's bone dry, even in the worst of winter.

Advertisement