Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aimee Connelly Beauty Base...thoughts?

Options
  • 12-11-2019 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Is this an amazing product? When she uses it on insta it certainly seems to transform her skin, I'm just wondering does it do the same for us mere mortals?

I might purchase, i'm at the end of the charlotte tilbury magic cream, and i cant justify the price tag to rebuy

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I haven’t used it myself but when it came out initially all the bloggers were using it and saying it was great but now I don’t see any bloggers (that I watch) using it. However, they are using the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter. I use this myself and love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kulekat

I haven’t used it myself but when it came out initially all the bloggers were using it and saying it was great but now I don’t see any bloggers (that I watch) using it. However, they are using the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter. I use this myself and love it.

Thats interesting, and good to know!
    It does look pretty shiny if i was to use it only as a moisturiser, without foundation.

With the CT flawless filter, is that primer/spf/foundation in one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

No it’s none of those things, it just gives a nice glow under the skin. Clarins Flash Balm is a similar type of product.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 dinnyhw

I have just bought my second Beauty Base and I love it.
    It gives a really nice subtle glow under make up and a lovely finish to the skin

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭kulekat

I think i will get it, hopefully during cybermonday or an Xmas present!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I really like the beauty base, I cant explain what it does but I feel certain foundations make my make up look a little flat, but if I use the beauty base it comes to life a little.

I also like this https://www.boots.ie/botanics/all-botanics-products/Botanics-All-Bright-Radiance-Balm-50-ml-10231434 which does similar for me.

Advertisement