Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trendline for Edge 520 Plus

Options
  • 09-11-2019 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭

So, just picked up the edge 520+ in Halfords (AXA card discount doesn't apply to tech, but the way), and I've been playing around with it a little.

One of the features I've seen mentioned online is Trendline, where a random route of a certain distance is created for you. A couple of different sites suggest this is compatible with the 520+, but I've not been able to find the right menu.

If anybody on the interwebz can shed some light, it would be much appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I think its in courses on the main page

• Registered Users Posts: 7,874 ✭✭✭cletus

Borderfox wrote: »
    I think its in courses on the main page

Thought that's where it would be myself, but not an option

*Edit* ok, so I'm a gobshïte. I was looking at the menus on the 520+, turns out it was the course menu on Garmin connect.

Borderfox, good man (or woman, non binary, fluid or wherever else you might be), you were in fact correct.

Advertisement