Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk Frother - Hot Chocolate

Options
  • 05-11-2019 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking for a recommendation for a standalone milk frother for my cappuccinos / lattes, that can also make Hot Chocolate using powder.

Some frothers don't recommend the use of hot chocolate powder in their machines, but this is a "requirement" from my kids. They have come used to making them in my old Lavazza frother.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭bergipau

Hi,

Looking for a recommendation for a standalone milk frother for my cappuccinos / lattes, that can also make Hot Chocolate using powder.

Some frothers don't recommend the use of hot chocolate powder in their machines, but this is a "requirement" from my kids. They have come used to making them in my old Lavazza frother.

Thanks

Could you froth the milk and add the chocolate after?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,327 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Hi,

Thanks
    I got a little handheld bodum one from arnotts which I use for hot chocolate it was about 10 euro

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Half fill a bottle with the hot milk and shake the bejaysus out of it. Might do ya...

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

French press.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Lavazza A Modo Mio £19.00 on Amazon Distant ETA, but with a popular product like that chances are it will be dispatched way earlier.

Advertisement