Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cervelo S5 team frame 2013

Options
  • 04-11-2019 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

I've been offered this frame and would be interested in taking it as my current bike is too big for me. The current bike is a few years newer and has Ultegra Di2 Does anyone know if it would be compatible with the S5 frame? A quick google show some of the frames with it but not sure where the battery would go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

jack01986 wrote: »
    I've been offered this frame and would be interested in taking it as my current bike is too big for me. The current bike is a few years newer and has Ultegra Di2 Does anyone know if it would be compatible with the S5 frame? A quick google show some of the frames with it but not sure where the battery would go.

That model S5 has a mount for the original external di2 battery under the chainstay.. that being said on my old one i just put an internal battery in .. wrapped it in a bit of bubble wrap or foam and stuck it in frame / seatpost. Be aware they sell an internal mount but it doesnt work for the 2011 to 2014 models.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭jack01986

That's great thanks for the answer!

Advertisement