Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WiFi water boiler switch

Options
  • 03-11-2019 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi.
    I have (the attached photo) water boiler switch at my place . I believe it works with two heating coils in the boiler. One for boosting other for over night heating.
    Is there some replacement WiFi water boiling switch that can replace the current switch and retain the same functions plus added potential of turning on/boosting from a distance via app in phone.

Our house has night and day electricity meter so will be good to have something which will make use of the night time electricity.

Ideal if it can be something of the same size.

I already have WiFi heating for the house heaters (sun ray arc) but that company doesn’t make boiler WiFi switch as I asked them before.
    Thank you.

Advertisement