Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Development in Shannon

Options
  • 03-11-2019 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows about the new housing development in Shannon, it's near the Wolfe tones GAA.

Can't find anything about online. Have a buddy looking to buy in Shannon, due to work

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I believe they will council houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Keano wrote: »
    I believe they will council houses.

I thought the council development was supposed to be on the other side on off the road

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I think they’re council too.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Hey I was wondering if anyone knows about the new housing development in Shannon, it's near the Wolfe tones GAA.

Can't find anything about online. Have a buddy looking to buy in Shannon, due to work

I may be wrong but supposed to be a mix of council / affordable houses and private
    not sure were you can get more info on it though... also new council site due to start next year across the road

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clarelady2020

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

They are all going under a housing authority so essentially council housing. I was very interested in them & queried with local councilor and was given above information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭flipflophead22

Are there any developments other than social housing in Shannon? Or even any plans?

Advertisement