Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

using earphones on huawei phone?

Options
  • 31-10-2019 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭

I know this is a long shot but I have a Huawei phone and some earphones from my old Samsung which I like. Is there any connection I can buy so I can use them on my Huawei?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

I know this is a long shot but I have a Huawei phone and some earphones from my old Samsung which I like. Is there any connection I can buy so I can use them on my Huawei?
    Yes it will plug straight into the 3.5 jack

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

smilerf wrote: »
    Yes it will plug straight into the 3.5 jack
    My phone doesn't have a 3.5 jack it has a flat jack at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Look for a USB C to 3.5mm headphone jack on Amazon or Ebay. They're not expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭F00t13f4n

I guess your phone has a USB-C connector? You can get a USB-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adaptor in Argos, for example (also available in other retailers and probably cheaper!) which should let you use your existing headphones.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Chibs

You need an adapter. What model is the phone? You will most likely need USB-C to 3.5mm adapter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Chibs wrote: »
    You need an adapter. What model is the phone? You will most likely need USB-C to 3.5mm adapter

P20

Advertisement