Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Criminal justice studies

Options
  • 31-10-2019 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all my daughter is currently in second year studying criminal justice studies at WIT . She is finding the course very interesting but tough at times particularly one module . Have looked into grinds for her but unfortunately there is a lot of grinds available in WIT but none for Criminal justice studies anybody just finished this course or in third year that could give me some advise for my daughter or be willing to provide some Grinds, one module she is finding particularly hard at the minute is victimology thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭invara

There is a retention service in WIT ( Aishling O' Toole +353 0 51845662 RETENTION@wit.ie) it is well worth talking over the issue with them or with the course director (who I think is Dr. Geraldine Cleere).

A former student or class mate is probably the only person who could help you navigate such as specific course- so I hope someone turns up here. If you could nab a graduation booklet from any WIT graduation this week you might see someone you know who just finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cudybudy

invara wrote: »
    There is a retention service in WIT ( Aishling O' Toole +353 0 51845662 RETENTION@wit.ie) it is well worth talking over the issue with them or with the course director (who I think is Dr. Geraldine Cleere).

A former student or class mate is probably the only person who could help you navigate such as specific course- so I hope someone turns up here. If you could nab a graduation booklet from any WIT graduation this week you might see someone you know who just finished.
    Hi thanks invara for message ,what does retention service mean thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭invara

The rention officer is student service who works with students who might be at risk of failing or leaving their course. I send you a private message with additional information on where you might find support.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Cudybudy

invara wrote: »

Thanks again invara for your help , I found the graduates names for this year but not sure I’d my daughter will know any of them as she only started second year . I can try email the retention officer also for advice thanks again Susanne

Advertisement