Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumbing a back boiler - cost?

Options
  • 30-10-2019 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi there folks,

I must apologise in advance for the little I know about the plumbing of a house I own. But if I could have advice I'd appreciate it :)

There are two back to back rooms with fireplaces, the dining room has a back boiler and a stove, the living room just has an open fire. At the moment the dining room stove is used to heat the house (when the pump is turned on the rads heat up). However, I wish to utilise the living room more and the fire in there only heats that room.

So, from what I understand I need to either plumb a back boiler in there or will need to attach it to the current back boiler?

Any idea of a ball pack cost for this job? I know, how long is a piece of string!

Thanks!

SM

Advertisement