Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - Tower Personal Coffee Machine

Options
  • 27-10-2019 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭

I’ve had one of these for about a week now, as of Friday they still had plenty on sale at the Dublin Moore St. Lidl at IIRC €17.99. This machine makes up to two cups of filter coffee direct in to a mug in about 2 minutes. A travel mug is included, though you could use any typical sized mug, standard mugs too. My only mild complaint is that you need to be careful when adding water to avoid missing or overflowing. The filter is washable, no paper filters needed, and the results reflect the quality of the coffee you put in. I like it, especially at this price.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Xterminator

i have one, ives used it with the starbuck blend coffee and it is well worth the money. Its not a bean to cup espresso maker it was only 20 smackers, so expectations ....

I found its easy to use and easy to clean. Ideal for a casual coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Anyone got a link to this machine, can't seem to find it searching on Google

• Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Anyone got a link to this machine, can't seem to find it searching on Google
    https://my-leaflet.ie/lidl-offers/catalogue-1255-21

While searching, something similar in Home Store + More came up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Lidl Dundrum still has one (1) of these on sale, so if you want one, wake up and smell the coffee ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

bnt wrote: »
    Lidl Dundrum still has one (1) of these on sale, so if you want one, wake up and smell the coffee ...

I doubt this is still there :pac:? If anyone still spots one in Dublin, let me know please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Dellboy54

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I doubt this is still there :pac:? If anyone still spots one in Dublin, let me know please :)

Saw loads in Stillorgan Lidl last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

sheroman01 wrote: »

Loads in Lidl Moore st on Monday evening also.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Scrunch

Quite a few available in Lidl Cabra this afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Sorry for resurrecting this but it says in some descriptions it takes coffee pads and in others pods

Which is it? I'm thinking pads not pods :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Xterminator

the machine that lidl were selling only makes filter coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭gipi

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

the machine that lidl were selling only makes filter coffee.

Thanks for that

Advertisement