Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calumetphoto dot de

Options
  • 24-10-2019 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Hi

Has anybody any experience with this crowd?

They have the Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 at sale for €1,048 delivered.

Best I can negotiate in Ireland is €1,250.

Thanks

drian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Hi

Has anybody any experience with this crowd?

They have the Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 at sale for €1,048 delivered.

Best I can negotiate in Ireland is €1,250.

Thanks

drian

I've ordered relatively low value stuff from them before, they're fairly well regarded from what I remember, used to have a fairly significant retail presence, including up the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭manna452121

Have you looked at this site https://www.hagglezon.com/ they do a check on all Amazon sites

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,900 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i remember calumet was one of the first sites i used to window shop on when camera shops started selling their stock in that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Well, I took the plunge and ordered it. It's somewhere in Europe with DHL, tracking number given so let's see!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭Adrian.Sadlier

Lens arrived todays. Looks fine. Barely had time to open the box, stick it on a body and fire off a shot or two. Will check it out over the weekend and give some feedback.

Initial reaction: It's big and heavy!

• Advertisement
Advertisement