Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargazer products Dublin

Options
  • 24-10-2019 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Does anyone know where I can buy Stargazer products in Dublin. I know there’s a place in Donegal that sells them but I need to collect and it’s too far.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

I haven’t heard of them. Where in Donegal stocks them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 VixxieVixen

The company in Donegal is called Sculpt cosmetics!
    I haven’t heard of them. Where in Donegal stocks them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I haven't seen these in years, but was a big fan of their eyeliners. I only remember seeing them in the goth shops.

I used to get them in the accessory shop in George’s street arcade which closed down. And that little shop at the top of St Stephens green which is also closed 😫
    La_Gordy wrote: »
    I haven't seen these in years, but was a big fan of their eyeliners. I only remember seeing them in the goth shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Amazon? It's not a physical store but oh well

• Advertisement

I actually ordered them from Amazon there was an issue with delivery didn’t get them in time. So now I need to find decent UV Facepaint by Sunday somewhere in Dublin . I got another brand from the joke shop in town but it doesn’t glow under my sub light so annoying!
    Amazon? It's not a physical store but oh well

Advertisement