Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No 7 Advent Calendar

Options
  • 24-10-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭

Has anybody bought this & whats it like? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Icsics wrote: »
    Has anybody bought this & whats it like? Thanks

Yeh. It's only ok though. Mini sized items and I'm not sure really if it's value for money. They usually have them left over in the sale and they're worth it at that point I think. But not full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Is it out already? Usually get it for the girls each year, they'er always happy with it.
    How much, normally about €50?

Hay Salthillprom, these are never left over, gone in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Just checked online, it's sold out, on sale tomorrow, mad.

They should have a few in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

I've gotten it before and its great value *but* I found I didnt use everything in it. Debating whether to get it this year or not!

I've just checked this years contents, and I think I would only use about half of it.
    I think I would prefer the M&S one for the variety of brands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

JustMe,K wrote: »
    I've just checked this years contents, and I think I would only use about half of it.
    I think I would prefer the M&S one for the variety of brands
    Same. Not a huge fan of no7 anyway, but I don’t think I can justify the spend & not really use most of it. I’ll wait for M&S, always find something new in it & use everything

The Debenhams one looks better than the No7 one, but maybe I will go traditional and just get a chocolate one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I find the No7 gift sets are better value than the advent calender

Advertisement