Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen company recommendations

Options
  • 22-10-2019 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

JoeA3 wrote: »
    +1 for Kreation. Dealt with them a few years ago, great quality kitchen, 4 years later it’s as good as the day it went in.

We are dealing with them now. Very happy so far. Did you pay everything upfront? I am a bit hesitant to do so even though they asked... is this normal practice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from old thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭JoeA3

j_OConnor wrote: »
    We are dealing with them now. Very happy so far. Did you pay everything upfront? I am a bit hesitant to do so even though they asked... is this normal practice?

Sorry, only saw this now. I honestly can’t remember what the payment terms were at the time. I’m sure it was in stages though. I.e. there was certainly a deposit paid initially but I can’t remember when full payment was made.

Either way, I wouldn’t be too concerned. They are a long established local business with a great reputation.

Advertisement