Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Kitchen company recommendations

• 22-10-2019 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10 ✭✭✭ j_OConnor

JoeA3 wrote: »
    +1 for Kreation. Dealt with them a few years ago, great quality kitchen, 4 years later it’s as good as the day it went in.

We are dealing with them now. Very happy so far. Did you pay everything upfront? I am a bit hesitant to do so even though they asked... is this normal practice?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators Posts: 81,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭ biko

Moved out from old thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭ JoeA3

j_OConnor wrote: »
    We are dealing with them now. Very happy so far. Did you pay everything upfront? I am a bit hesitant to do so even though they asked... is this normal practice?

Sorry, only saw this now. I honestly can’t remember what the payment terms were at the time. I’m sure it was in stages though. I.e. there was certainly a deposit paid initially but I can’t remember when full payment was made.

Either way, I wouldn’t be too concerned. They are a long established local business with a great reputation.

Advertisement