Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good solicitor for conveyancing

Options
  • 22-10-2019 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

There was a thread some years ago where a few solicitors and one lady in Ennis particular were recommended for purchase of property conveyance. I took note of this lady’s name but as time passed the purchase never happened so I binned it. A possible purchase back on, can anyone make any recommendations? Thank you.Edit- I gather that I can only ask for private mail recommendations so if anyone can help in this way I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

They don't allow solicitor recommendations on the forum. Best look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Deagol

PM Sent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I can't see a reason to leave this thread open so I'm locking it, the legal discussions forum is an excellent resource if you want to ask legal questions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement