Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How does iCloud Work?

• 18-10-2019 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

I've got the 200GB option. When I go into iCloud Settings it reports: 82GB photos, 33 GB documents, 82 GB available, plus small change.
    However, when I double click my HD, the iCloud report for iCloud Drive, Documents and Desktop all say iCloud storage is full.
    I am confused.
    I have an iMac, iPhone and iPad linked to my iCloud account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭JonMac

Also, just noticed that at the bottom of the iCloud Drive window on the iMac it says 88GB available, waiting to upload1 item.

This situation has been like this for months ever since I decided to use iCloud for documents. Prior to that I was only using it for photos.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,668 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Did you try restarting?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭JonMac

Yes, many times.
    No difference.

Advertisement