Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toronto Pubs showing Ireland v New Zealand

Options
  • 15-10-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm going to be in Toronto for the weekend, and was wondering if anyone knew offhand if there are any bars showing the rugby early Saturday morning? While I could probably watch it from bed (haven't checked what Canadian TV are showing versus US TV), wouldn't mind a morning out watching it. Last time I was in Toronto was during Euro 2016 and PJ O'Briens seemed to be the only option, and that was for a 9am game

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Hi

I'm going to be in Toronto for the weekend, and was wondering if anyone knew offhand if there are any bars showing the rugby early Saturday morning? While I could probably watch it from bed (haven't checked what Canadian TV are showing versus US TV), wouldn't mind a morning out watching it. Last time I was in Toronto was during Euro 2016 and PJ O'Briens seemed to be the only option, and that was for a 9am game

Can't help with pubs but thew RWC is being shown on TSN, so if your hotel gets that then you should be good. Looks like it's on TSN1 and TSN4.

There's also a Facebook group Irish and New in Toronto, could try asking in there about pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

Thats great, thanks so much. Will check out that FB page, but good to know that it may be available on normal TV, depending on whether my Airbnb has it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

ITV will have it too bitta VPN action. Hemingway will be showing it, dont think irish bars be open cant even have an early morning pint due to the laws anyway lol

Advertisement