Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Testosterone replacement Therapy in Ireland

Options
  • 14-10-2019 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Dear all,

Has anyone attempted this route in Ireland through a GP and an endocrinologist?
    Any meaningful advice?
    Thanks and regards
    Steven

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Djmaggs

Dear all,

Has anyone attempted this route in Ireland through a GP and an endocrinologist?
    Any meaningful advice?
    Thanks and regards
    Steven

Go on to testosterone.ie and phone them there website hasn’t been updated yet and they are in bray they are genuine gp’s and the doctor I saw was very thorough and a nice easy fella to talk to
    There is no garantee that they will treat you but if you genuinely have low t they will look after you I have been self administering for a few weeks as I didn’t know they existed and hope now they will help me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Is it still difficult to get Drs here to test for testosterone levels?

A buddy of mine had been unwell for awhile all tests came back fine, and he'd done his own research and asked about getting his testosterone levels tested. His GP laught at him, said he didn't know what he was talking about. Eventually got his testosterone checked in another country...his levels were very low and once he managed to get onto hormone treatment all his symptoms disappeared.

Mind you this happened about 5 years ago

Advertisement