Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress - Products Not Showing

Options
  • 14-10-2019 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi All

I am creating a new wordpress site with about 30-40 products and have just noticed the products have stopped showing bar 2. I have played around with the settings where you can choose to show "Products" and/or "Sub Categories + Products" etc. but other products will not appear. I have even tried duplicating the 2 products that do appear and they still do not appear in the shop. I can go to them directly from the back end via the view product link so they are there. Am at a loss as to why other products are not showing. Anyone come across this type of behaviour before?
    I'm using the flatsome theme on wordpress, not sure if it is theme related or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭daymobrew

To see if it is a theme issue you can activate the free Storefront theme from WooCommerce.

Can you post a url to the site?
    The Query Monitor plugin is very helpful when debugging. You would be able to look at the MySQL queries to see if there is anything strange there.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭8ofSpades

Thanks daymobrew. I found the problem in some custom php code I have when trying to show prices including vat. Thanks for the steer though. I will also check out that plugin

Advertisement