Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of Personality

Options
  • 13-10-2019 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Iam a foreigner residing in Ireland.Recently,I had an experience in relation to a job.I have contacted several offices in Cork for a work experience and nobody showed interest in that.But,One Chartered Accountant in Cork told me to come to his office for a discussion after sending my resume to him.We had a one hour talk and he told me to do a certification course which costs 299 euro. He also promised me that he will assess me for several weeks and he will pay me for that weeks.I beleived his words,took the certification and I have mailed him my certificate. But I didn't see any reply from him . After one day I called him back and he talked to me as if he forgot everything he told about and told me that he saw my certificate and he needs me to take Advanced certificate for that course.I was Blank when I heard that.I have asked him at the begining when I enroled that which course I should enroll.He told me to do the Basic one.I felt very dissapointed.

What should I do next.In your opinion what was his intension or why did he do this to me.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭David290990

giphy.gif

What What 🀪

• Registered Users Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Psychopathic Personality.

OMG . Is it I thought Irish People are the most Trustfull people in the World

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Iam a foreigner residing in Ireland.Recently,I had an experience in relation to a job.I have contacted several offices in Cork for a work experience and nobody showed interest in that.But,One Chartered Accountant in Cork told me to come to his office for a discussion after sending my resume to him.We had a one hour talk and he told me to do a certification course which costs 299 euro. He also promised me that he will assess me for several weeks and he will pay me for that weeks.I beleived his words,took the certification and I have mailed him my certificate. But I didn't see any reply from him . After one day I called him back and he talked to me as if he forgot everything he told about and told me that he saw my certificate and he needs me to take Advanced certificate for that course.I was Blank when I heard that.I have asked him at the begining when I enroled that which course I should enroll.He told me to do the Basic one.I felt very dissapointed.

What should I do next.In your opinion what was his intension or why did he do this to me.?

Post this in the Work & Jobs forum.

You’ll get far more serious answers there than in AH.

• Advertisement

Oh Thanks ..I will

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

No he won't as his post doesn't make any sense tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Or closer to Sociopathic?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Socio op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Stheno wrote: »
    No he won't as his post doesn't make any sense tbh

In terms of trying to find work? Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Given the post history of the OP it is not apt for AH, but there is a lot of fodder in the first post......:pac:

in what way it doesnt make sense !!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

I betcha an Irish person told you that!

Jonybgud wrote: »
    Given the post history of the OP it is not apt for AH, but there is a lot of fodder in the first post......:pac:

Mention where this kind of Post is then Apt for ?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

in what way it doesnt make sense !!

Not enough detail.

I just read your other posts. Do y o u have a visa that a llows y ou to a work in Ireland or will you have to be sponsored by a company who hire you?

Stheno wrote: »
    Not enough detail.

I just read your other posts. Do y o u have a visa that a llows y ou to a work in Ireland or will you have to be sponsored by a company who hire you?

Does my other Posts really matters and I feel your question doesnt make sense..
    But still I have a work visa
    What kind of details you want

On an individual basis you can trust me but if it’s our workforce against yours-

Bobblehats wrote: »
    On an individual basis you can trust me but if it’s our workforce against yours-

Iam not here to steal anyones Jobs. But my wife is here ,working in a health care and taking care of older persons.I came here to join her and live as a family.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

David, what is this? Dayvid.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

• Advertisement

20Wheel wrote: »

This is a that twenty veels

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

David Beckham?

Iam not here to steal anyones Jobs. But my wife is here ,working in a health care and taking care of older persons.I came here to join her and live as a family.

Sure we will be senescent. You filipino?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

I’ll be requiring a nice filipino nurse. Your wife up for that?

Sure we will be senescent. You filipino?

Not Filipino,but Asian

Okay that’s fine

I’ll be requiring a nice filipino nurse. Your wife up for that?

No Already in a University Hospital . May be you can look for Irish Nurses before they move to UK

Hahaha very funny . Cant Stop lauging.. Irish People are the most funniest people on the Planet..Hahahhahah

• Advertisement

No Already in a University Hospital . May be you can look for Irish Nurses before they move to UK

Come on we can do it “under the register“

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement