Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

will recruitment be open next year?

Options
  • 12-10-2019 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I missed this years recruitment to focus on finishing my degree so I need to wait until the next. Theres talk of it happening next year, is this information wrong?

Bonus question: will I get accepted if I have had laser eye surgery?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Dean2020

It's sometime next year the recruitment drive around April your may l say next year going to apply myself bit nervous l am missed out on this one aswell l did their recruitment l think up 700 your 800 garda next year the recruitment will end in 2021 that's the last recruitment drive for few years l say

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Hot_Fuzz

mcg96 wrote: »
    I missed this years recruitment to focus on finishing my degree so I need to wait until the next. Theres talk of it happening next year, is this information wrong?

Bonus question: will I get accepted if I have had laser eye surgery?

Yep there’s due to be another campaign next year by the looks of it! As for laser eye surgery they have accepted people who have had but it obviously after passing all the other bits :)

Advertisement