If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Paper form 12 for CGT filing

  • 12-10-2019 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭

    I complete an eForm12 every year on myAccount with Revenue. This time around I need to also file my capital gains (they didn't go over the threshold but I still need to file). As you know, this cannot be done using the eForm12 and instead requires you to fill out the paper Form12.

    My questions is, as I have already filled out my eForm12. Should I leave everything blank on the paper form other than the details of the capital gain on page 19 or are Revenue clever enough to double check my eForm as well?