Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rear cycle light

Options
  • 09-10-2019 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I'm looking to find a decent rear light but one that can be attached to a seat stay and not a seat post. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,552 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i have a few BBB ones that are plenty bright enough and came with mounts for both seat posts and seat stays. they're not USB chargeable though, if that was something you were looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 boomwater

Thanks mb will take a look at bbb

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,552 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i just checked their site and they don't stock the model i have anymore. but it's a fairly common thing that you'll get a seatstay mount with a light.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Aldi light set, the rear one can be easily attached to a seat stay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭meercat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Mickiemcfist

Has anyone ever got lights from Ali express & the likes? Would they usually be crap or worth it if you can afford to wait?

i have two rear lights mounted on the bike for redundancy, so if the batteries in one fail, it's not an issue. i also have spare batteries in the bag, so my redundancy may be redundant.

Advertisement