Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Webmail

Options
  • 08-10-2019 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi , Is anybody else having ongoing issues with eir webmail crashing / non accessible , Thanks

Comments

Just logged in there, no problem for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 reach for the stars

And unaccessible again this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭cunnijo

Hi , Is anybody else having ongoing issues with eir webmail crashing / non accessible , Thanks

I too am not experiencing any issues. However if you are still having problems then try http://www.mail2web.com. You just have to enter your Eir mail username and password and your emails should appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Um, over the last few months its been almost as bad as hotmail.

Very lucky that its still there and not closed down / off loaded to some random third party with no visible means of support

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

I too am not experiencing any issues. However if you are still having problems then try http://www.mail2web.com. You just have to enter your Eir mail username and password and your emails should appear.

That page is not secure (no https in address bar), not a good idea to enter any login details in a non secure webpage...in other words...don't do it.

• Advertisement

I can't even login now, says my username or password not correct, but it is as i use a password manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭_John C

I also cant log in

Getting this.

Ive just been on a web chat with them.

"I'm sorry due to some technical issue webmail service is down. Our technical team is working on it to get it resolved as soon as possible. Please try to login in your webmail account after 24 hours."

_John C wrote: »
    Ive just been on a web chat with them.

"I'm sorry due to some technical issue webmail service is down. Our technical team is working on it to get it resolved as soon as possible. Please try to login in your webmail account after 24 hours."

Technical issue, jaysus, 24 hours ffs. Not saying they got hacked but by law they have to tell us straight away if they did?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

Have the same problem. Doesn't "recognise" my username/password. Chat support doesn't answer. Phone support not possiblefrom mobile, apparently only with eirlandline or other services :mad:

There seems to be a major outage: https://downdetector.ie/status/eircom/

But eir doesn't bother to inform customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭coolclogher

I appear to be getting a lot of spam over the last two days which I wasnt getting before, anybody else having the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Snappy14240

I also have issues logging into webmail. Opened case/ complaint with ComReg after opening case no on issue with Eir first. Issue not sorted and it is going on 3 weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭Dinarius

0lddog wrote: »
    Um, over the last few months its been almost as bad as hotmail.

Very lucky that its still there and not closed down / off loaded to some random third party with no visible means of support

Eircom and Eir are a joke.

Just change your email address. It's simple to do. Gmail is rock solid. Alternatively, if you have a website, set up an email address such as info@YourWebsite.

Easy.

D.

Advertisement