Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ollie and Mac

Options
  • 05-10-2019 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Having asked the question on Insta and getting blocked, can anyone confirm the rumors that Jennifer Wrynne is involved in the purchasing of stock for Ollie and Mac? I have always bought from them, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable to continue if she was involved following the investigation and scandal surrounding her selling items from aliexpress at 18 times the price and sticking her name on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Then don't buy from them. It's up to you how much you are prepared to spend on slightly dated occasion wear.

All you are trying to do is smear business online because you don't like one of the people possibly connected to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nightfall808

I have purchased from this store for years, without issue, and I will continue to do so provided I know that there is no change in quality of goods purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

The only difference would be that they are coming direct from China not to one of main importers who sell them on to boutiques. A lot of independent shops sell branded items mixed with stuff that has higher margins and is clearly produced in Asia and sold to independent shops. Every so often they even stick label Made in Italy on it for reassurance.

Who is the buyer makes very little difference. Looking at the website there are quite a few dresses made from cheap materials.

Advertisement