Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIP: Mindfactory & Mailboxde.com

Options
  • 01-10-2019 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I know lots of people were cut off / disappointed when Mindfactory changed their policy to not ship outside Germany anymore. Seems they also removed PayPal as payment option.

I have been doing some research and managed to find a way to get stuff from Mindfactory to Ireland for reasonable cost.

I am using Mailboxde.com to forward my parcels. It's a similar service as AddressPal or Parcel Motel. You get a German local address and then you can choose to pay per parcel or set up auto-forwarding.

You can pay with credit card and PayPal. They have a dozen options for couriers and services.

I bought memory from Mindfactory, paid 5 euro delivery to Mailboxde.com and then 10 euro for delivery to Ireland. All in all, I still was cheaper off than buying from Amazon or Newegg.

Hope this helps.

Comments

Advertisement