Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Walking Dead | Season 10 | Episode 1 | Lines We Cross [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 29-09-2019 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

schermata-2019-07-02-alle-10-32-42-maxw-824.jpg

The Walking Dead - Season 10

Episode 1 - "Lines We Cross"

Airdate - October 6th on AMC at 9/8c | October 7th on FOX UK at 9PM

* The Season 10 premiere will air one week early (Sep 29th at 9/8c) to subscribers of AMC Premiere, so will be available in the wild from tomorrow
    The Oceanside group continues to train in case the Whisperers return; tensions are high as the heroes struggle to hold onto their concept of civilization.

Promo:

Sneak Peak:

How did you rate this episode? 31 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    19%
    Collie DDenMandownesy[Deleted User]OkonLl31 6 votes
    38%
    NUTZZhelimachoptorwillowthewispw/s/p/c/Parkman77fritzellyCYHSNsnowgalGunslinger99Mac BCiaranW17togo 12 votes
    9%
    FreudianSlippersnannerbyHomelander 3 votes
    22%
    machiavellianmeEndaaaaghterryduff12thefishonebrianregan09Foreign SportsTaiga 7 votes
    6%
    Darth MelkorRikkFlair 2 votes
    3%
    dpofloinn 1 vote
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,245 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

The abomination that is FTWD ends and a good start to TWD

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭Homelander

It was OK. Some decent zombie action but not overly gripping. It has been better the last season but this whole eternal thing of "move onto next human adversaries" is completely stale. Chucking in more zombies doesn't fix that. Take the story in some new direction at least. At this stage I would even just settle for new locations, even visually the show is completely boring and overly familiar at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

fritzelly wrote: »
    The abomination that is FTWD ends and a good start to TWD

Totally. I stopped watching the last season of FTWD after about 5 episodes. Awful stuff. This first episode of TWD seems a tad more interesting. I'll stick with it and see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Poll added.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

How did they end up in new Mexico but still be near the whisperer border?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭DenMan

Pleasantly surprised by tonight's episode. Keep it up guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

How did they end up in new Mexico but still be near the whisperer border?

Didn't Daryl just mention he wanted to run away to New Mexico on his bike with Carol, rather than be out on the open ocean fishing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

I enjoyed it overall. Good start to a new season, without too much happening...I do really like the fact that the Whisperers make every walker scene more dramatic now as you just dont know if they're normal walkers or them!

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

They spent about an hour and a half posing in front of flames while doing cool kills. The formation training was pure cheese. Massive shield move aside to let a child kill a zombie. And then for some reason, they broke into smaller groups when a few zombies pop out.

Some days, they go through a crowd of them like hot knife through butter. Other days, they are mortal threats.

The one time they peak over the edge of the border, and they meet baldy skin face woman up from her nap?

I suppose looking logically at a zombie show is a bit silly though. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Thought one of them was gonna shout This is Sparta when the zombies popped out. Roll on the music episode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Obviously with the USSR satellite falling it means it’s a world wide apocalypse?

Or they are just letting them fall in the US because it’s a dead land.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CiaranW

Good episode, I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Poor opening episode filled with cheese and lots of slow mo tat. So a satellite falls from the sky and just happens to land near them lol. That opening scene with the training drills was awful.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Poor opening episode filled with cheese and lots of slow mo tat. So a satellite falls from the sky and just happens to land near them lol. That opening scene with the training drills was awful.

You need to watch more FTWD so your expectations are on the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

fritzelly wrote: »
    You need to watch more FTWD so your expectations are on the floor

Funnily enough, I have yet to start the latest series of FtWD, don't think I'll bother going by some of the comments in this thread.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Funnily enough, I have yet to start the latest series of FtWD, don't think I'll bother going by some of the comments in this thread.

I'd like to be able to point out some episodes to watch but nada bar the last few minutes of the final (which is still pretty stupid but satisfying seeing him be killed, oh god I hope he is dead)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Jebus there was a lot of ham acted dramatic poses as they threw a weapon, I am surprised the walking dead have not killed them all they spend so long posing. One armed Luke didn't even seem to care that he was about to be bitten.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭DenMan

CramCycle wrote: »
    Jebus there was a lot of ham acted dramatic poses as they threw a weapon, I am surprised the walking dead have not killed them all they spend so long posing. One armed Luke didn't even seem to care that he was about to be bitten.

I actually forgot his name.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

DenMan wrote: »
    I actually forgot his name.

I didn't remember his name, I was thinking of cool hand luke when I wrote the post, apparently his name is Aaron

Advertisement